No Hidden Cost
No Hidden Cost
EPC & 2D Floorplan
EPC & 3D Floorplan
Request A Quote
Landlords, Estate Agents, Residential/ Domestic property owners. Commercial Properties, Managing Agents EPC.
Domestic EPC Stafford -Energy Performance Certificates, only £45.00.
Commercial EPC Stafford, Energy Performance Certificates from£100.
We cover all areas of Stafford and surrounding areas.
Book an EPC today. Speak to one of our friendly team.
Free Phone; 0800 233 5669
Mobile Friendly; 07885549401
- All EPCs are valid for 10 years and can be reused as many times as required.
- The current regulation requires an EPC to be commissioned before the first point of marketing, if there is no valid EPC for that building it should not be put on the market.
- Before marketing a building for sale or rent a person acting on behalf of the seller or landlord must be satisfied that an EPC has been commissioned for that building.
- All EPCs must be produced by an accredited energy assessor who is insured.
- The regulations require the EPC to be supplied free of charge to the person who becomes the buyer /tenant of the property in question.
- An EPC shows the energy efficiency rating. The certificate show a A–G rating for a building.
- EPCs includes a recommendation report to show the client how they can improve the energy efficiency of the building.
- The EPC also includes information showing which of the recommendations would be qualify for finance with The Governments Green Deal scheme.
Residential / Domestic EPC Stafford (Flat Fee of £45.00 no matter the size)
At NRG Assessments, we can help you get an accurate energy performance certificate for your residential property at competitive prices.
A residential EPC is needed any time you; buy, sell or rent a property. The EPC will show you how energy efficient your home is. The EPC will also generate a list of improvements. If the improvements are implemented, this can reduce your energy bills and help decrease greenhouse gasses.
Discounts can be obtained for multiple properties in the same location. Should you have a large volume of properties that require an EPC call us to discuss.
- If you are trying to sell or rent out a house, a floor plan is great to help potential purchasers or tenants understand what the building has to offer. A floor plan is a drawing that shows the layout of your property. It displays the shapes and dimensions of rooms and the location of key features. Floor plans allow picturing of the internal space.
- Most agents now consider floor plans an essential part of the marketing materials of any property offered for sale or let.
- We provide this as a package or on its own.
EPC fixed fee £45
Our promise to you is:
- NRG Assessments offer a first-class professional service. Our assessors are trained to the highest standard and their aim is to deliver an accurate rating of your property.
- Should your properties rating be higher than anticipated we will explain why and help you meet the Minimum Energy Performance Standards.
Commercial EPC Stafford from: £100.00 only
At NRG Assessments, we can help you get an accurate commercial energy performance certificate for your commercial property at competitive prices.
Our qualified staff will conduct a thorough survey of your business premises before giving you the EPC certificate. Weather it is a small shop or a large office block we can help what ever your needs are.
What Is A Commercial EPC Certificate?
Commercial EPC’s indicates the energy efficiency of a building fabric and the fixed; heating, ventilation, cooling and lighting systems. This however does not consider how the present occupier uses these systems.
It is a none intrusive assessment where the assessor will gain all the information, he needs to complete the assessment. If your property is rated F or G we can help.
Monday: 09:00 – 18:00
Tuesday: 09:00 – 18:00
Wednesday: 09:00 – 18:00
Thursday: 09:00 – 18:00
Friday: 09:00 – 18:00
Saturday: 10:00 – 15:00