No Hidden Cost
No Hidden Cost
EPC & 2D Floorplan
EPC & 3D Floorplan
Request A Quote
Landlords, Estate Agents, Residential/ Domestic property owners. Commercial Properties, Managing Agents EPC.
Domestic EPC Lichfield -Energy Performance Certificates, only £45.00.
Commercial EPC Lichfield, Energy Performance Certificates from£100.
We cover all areas of Lichfield and immediate areas.
To book an EPC. Speak to one of our knowledgeable team.
Free Phone; 0800 233 5669
Mobile Friendly; 07885549401
- All EPCs last for 10 years and can be reused as many times as required.
- The current regulation requires an EPC to be purchased before the first point of marketing, if there is no valid EPC for that building it should not be put up for sale.
- Before marketing a building for sale or rent a person acting on behalf of the seller or landlord must be satisfied that an EPC has been purchased for that building.
- All EPCs must be produced by an accredited energy assessor who is insured.
- The regulations require the EPC to be presented free of charge to the person who becomes the buyer /tenant of the property in question.
- An EPC shows the energy efficiency rating. The certificate show a A–G rating for a property.
- EPCs includes a recommendation report to show the client how they can improve the energy efficiency of the building.
- The EPC also includes data showing which of the recommendations would be qualify for finance with The Governments Green Deal scheme.
Residential / Domestic EPC Lichfield (Flat Fee of £45.00 no matter the size)
At NRG Assessments, we can help you get an valid energy performance certificate for your residential property at great prices.
A residential EPC is needed any time you; buy, sell or rent a dwelling. The EPC will show you how energy efficient your home is. The EPC will also generate a list of recommended improvements. If the improvements are implemented, this can reduce your energy bills and help decrease greenhouse gasses.
Discounts can be given for multiple properties in the same location. Should you have a large volume of properties that require an EPC call us to discuss.
- If you are trying to sell or rent out a house, a floor plan is great to help potential purchasers or tenants understand what the building has to offer. A floor plan is a drawing that shows the layout of your property. It displays the shapes and dimensions of rooms and the location of key features. Floor plans allow picturing of the internal space.
- Most agents now consider floor plans an essential part of the marketing materials of any property offered for sale or let.
- We provide this as a package or on its own.
EPC fixed fee £45
Our promise to you is:
- Be in possession of your EPC in 48 hours,
- New fixed fee of £45.00 for all residential EPCs.
(For multiple properties discounts can be offered.)
Please call our knowledgeable staff to book in your property or for any advice.
Monday: 09:00 – 18:00
Tuesday: 09:00 – 18:00
Wednesday: 09:00 – 18:00
Thursday: 09:00 – 18:00
Friday: 09:00 – 18:00
Saturday: 10:00 – 15:00