EPC Burton on Trent
Request A Quote
EPC Burton on Trent
Landlords, Estate Agents, Residential/ Domestic property owners. Commercial Properties, Managing Agents EPC.
Domestic EPC Burton on Trent – Energy Performance Certificates, only £45.00.
Commercial EPC Burton on Trent – Energy Performance Certificates from £100.00
We cover all areas of Burton on Trent
Book an EPC today. Speak to one of our specialist team.
Free Phone; 0800 233 5669
Mobile Friendly; 07885549401
- All EPCs are current for 10 years and can be reused as required within that timeframe.
- The current regulation stipulates that an EPC be commissioned before the first point of advertisement, if there is no current EPC for that building it should not be put on the market.
- Before advertising a building for sale or rent a person acting on behalf of the seller or landlord must be happy that an EPC has been commissioned for that building.
- All EPCs must be created by an accredited energy assessor who is insured.
- The regulations require the EPC to be given free of charge to the person who becomes the buyer /tenant of the property in question.
- An EPC shows the energy efficiency rating. The certificate show a A–G rating for a building.
- EPCs includes a recommendation report to show the client how they can improve the energy efficiency of the property.
- The EPC also includes information showing which of the recommendations would be qualify for finance with The Governments Green Deal scheme.
Residential / Domestic EPC Burton on Trent (Flat Fee of £45.00 no matter the size)
At NRG Assessments, we can help you get a professional energy performance certificate for your residential property at competitive prices.
A residential EPC is required any time you; buy, sell or rent a property. The EPC will show you how energy efficient your property is. The EPC will also generate a list of improvements. If the improvements are carried out, this can reduce your energy bills and help decrease greenhouse gasses.
Discounts can be obtained for several properties in the same location. Should you have a large volume of properties that require an EPC call us to discuss.
- If you are trying to sell or rent out a house, a floor plan is great to help potential purchasers or tenants understand what the building has to offer. A floor plan is a drawing that shows the layout of your property. It displays the shapes and dimensions of rooms and the location of key features. Floor plans allow picturing of the internal space.
- Most agents now consider floor plans an essential part of the marketing materials of any property offered for sale or let.
- We provide this as a package or on its own.
EPC fixed fee £45
Our promise to you is:
- Complete your EPC in 48 hours,
- New fixed fee of £45.00 for all residential EPCs.
(For multiple properties discounts can be negotiated.)
Please call our friendly staff to book in your property or for any advice.
Monday: 09:00 – 18:00
Tuesday: 09:00 – 18:00
Wednesday: 09:00 – 18:00
Thursday: 09:00 – 18:00
Friday: 09:00 – 18:00
Saturday: 10:00 – 15:00