Domestic EPC for homes throughout the UK
At NRG Assessments, we can help you get an accurate energy performance certificate for your domestic property at competitive prices.
A domestic EPC is needed any time you; buy, sell or rent a property. The EPC will show you how energy efficient your home is. The EPC will also generate a list of improvements. If the improvements are implemented, this can reduce your energy bills and also help decrease greenhouse gasses.
- The EPC is valid for 10 years and can be reused as many times as required.
- The regulations require an EPC to be commissioned, if there is no valid EPC for that building, before a building is put on the market.
- Before marketing a building for sale or rent a person acting on behalf of the seller or landlord must be satisfied that an EPC has been commissioned for that building.
- An EPC must be produced by an accredited energy assessor.
- All advertisements in the commercial media must clearly show the energy rating of the building.
- The regulations require an EPC to be given free of charge to the person who becomes the buyer or tenant of the building.
- An EPC shows the energy efficiency rating on an A–G rating scale for a building.
- The EPC includes recommendations on how to improve energy efficiency.
- The EPC may also include information showing which of the recommendations would be eligible for finance under the Green Deal scheme.
If you are trying to sell or rent out a house, a floor plan is great to help potential purchasers or tenants understand what the building has to offer. A floor plan is a drawing that shows the layout of your property. It displays the shapes and dimensions of rooms and the location of key features. They allow visualization of the space and can reduce the need for potential purchasers to visit the property.
Most agents now consider floor plans an essential part of the marketing materials of any property offered for sale or let.
We provide this as a package or on its own.
- Floor Plan only £42
- EPC only £45
- EPC and Floor Plan £65
Our promise to you is:
- Complete your EPC in 48 hours,
- New fixed fee of £45.00 for all domestic EPCs.
(For multiple properties discounts can be negotiated.)
Please call our friendly staff to book in your property or for any advice.
Monday: 09:00 – 18:00
Tuesday: 09:00 – 18:00
Wednesday: 09:00 – 18:00
Thursday: 09:00 – 18:00
Friday: 09:00 – 18:00
Saturday: 10:00 – 15:00