Domestic EPC for homes throughout the UK
At NRG Assessments, we can help you get an accurate energy performance certificate for your domestic property at competitive prices.
A domestic EPC is needed any time you; buy, sell or rent a property. The EPC will show you how energy efficient your home is. The EPC will also generate a list of improvements. If the improvements are implemented, this can reduce your energy bills and also help decrease greenhouse gasses.
- The EPC is valid for 10 years and can be reused as many times as required.
- The regulations require an EPC to be commissioned, if there is no valid EPC for that building, before a building is put on the market.
- Before marketing a building for sale or rent a person acting on behalf of the seller or landlord must be satisfied that an EPC has been commissioned for that building.
- An EPC must be produced by an accredited energy assessor.
- All advertisements in the commercial media must clearly show the energy rating of the building.
- The regulations require an EPC to be given free of charge to the person who becomes the buyer or tenant of the building.
- An EPC shows the energy efficiency rating on an A–G rating scale for a building.
- The EPC includes recommendations on how to improve energy efficiency.
- The EPC may also include information showing which of the recommendations would be eligible for finance under the Green Deal scheme.
Our promise to you is:
- Complete your EPC in 48 hours,
- New fixed fee of £45.00 for all domestic EPCs.
(For multiple properties discounts can be negotiated.)
Please call our friendly staff to book in your property or for any advice.